Hey everybody! I would first like to thank everybody who is reading this blog! I’m really happy to share that every day my page views are doubling, and it makes me want to post tons of new and even more exciting recipes and photos!
So today I didn’t really want to cook a complicated lunch, so I didn’t! I took a few simple ingredients and turned it into a mouth-watering lunch or appetizer!
Roast mushrooms with Goats cheese and Balsamic Glaze
- 1 Portobello mushroom, sliced thinly
- 8 Cremini mushrooms, sliced thinly
- 1/4 cup crumbled goats cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tbsp balsamic glaze (refer to previous blog post for recipe)
- good quality olive oil to drizzle on top
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F, and line a 12″ by 18″ baking sheet with tin foil.
- Spread the mushrooms across baking sheet evenly so that they are not overlapping. Sprinkle goats cheese and parmesan cheese on top of the mushrooms evenly so that each slice gets a little bit of cheese. Add a pinch of salt and pepper on the mushrooms and drizzle generously with good quality olive oil.
- Place pan in oven and allow to cook for 4-5 minutes until the cheese is melted but not browned. Turn the broiler on and cook mushrooms until cheese starts to brown and become crisp. Be careful, this only takes a minute or two, so I recommend watching to make sure they don’t burn!
- Remove from oven and immediately transfer to a serving dish. Drizzle with the balsamic glaze and serve immediately!
Thanks for checking out my latest recipe everyone! Don’t forget to like us on Facebook and share this page with all your friends!